1) JUSTICE FOR ALL MARCH, WASHINGTON, DC, 2014
JUSTICE FOR ALL MARCH
3) Tuttle, Kate. “Lynching.” Africana: The Encyclopedia of the African and African American Experience , 1st ed., Perseus Books, 0AD, pp. 1210–1212.
4) Allen, James, et al. Without sanctuary: lynching photography in America. Twin Palms Publishers, 2012. "Many people today, despite the evidence, will not believe--don't want to believe--that such atrocities happened in America not so very long ago. These photographs bear witness to the hangings, castrations and torture of an American holocaust. "US Congressman John Lewis.
7) Greene, Lorenzo J. The Negro in Colonial New England, 1620-1776. Heritage Books, 2013.
8) “Smith Jeered by Klansmen of 3 States.” Jersey Journal, 5 July 1924.
9) Leavy, Thom. “Police talk diversity, accountability: Lack of diversity not seen as a problem.” Observer-Tribune, 11 Dec. 2014.
10) Mansnerus, Laura. “Verniero Admits Being Lax on Profiling Data.” The New York Times, The New York Times, 28 Mar. 2001, www.nytimes.com/2001/03/29/nyregion/verniero-admits-being-lax-on-profiling-data.html.